How is the price determined?
Many factors determine the value of your order. Note that the price is determined by the system. The most common factors that help determine your price are:
- The product you selected.
- The number of colors in your design.
- The number of sides ”Front, back, left side...etc of the shirt” your printing.
- The quantity of your order.
If you are looking for a way to save money, we recommend the following:
- Design With Fewer Colors: Colors count in printing because each one requires a unique process. Lower your price by designing with one or two colors per side.
- Choose A Basic Style: We offer a variety of budget-friendly products like the Basic Unisex Cotton T-Shirt. Click on change product to choose a budget-friendly product.
- Add A Few More Pieces: The more pieces you order, the less each one will cost. For example, ordering 12 pieces will give you a 20% discount, ordering 50 pieces will give you a 50% discount.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.