How is the price determined?
Many factors determine the value of your order. Note that the price is determined by the system. The most common factors that help determine your price are:
- The Type of products you add to the order.
- The number of design areas in which you add designs sides - Front, back, left, right, etc.
- The number of your products in your order.
- The sizes of the products in your order (Some sizes like 4XL carry an additional surcharge)
- The color of the products in your order (light or dark garments)
- The number of colors in your design
If you are looking for a way to save money, we recommend the following:
- Design With Fewer Colors: Colors count in printing because each one requires a unique process. Lower your price by designing with one or two colors per side.
- Choose A Basic Style: We offer a variety of budget-friendly products like the Basic Unisex Cotton T-Shirt. Click on change product to choose a budget-friendly product.
- Add A Few More Pieces: The more pieces you order, the less each one will cost. For example, ordering 12 pieces will give you a 20% discount, and ordering 50 pieces will give you a 50% discount.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.