To add Stock Designs or Upload Images to a product in the Designer Tool using the Add Design button
- Click on the Add Design button in the Designer Toolbar.
- Browse to and click on the design you want to add in the popup.
- You can select designs from the following sources:
- Upload a new design: Click on Upload Image to upload a design from your device. Raster, vector, and embroidery file types are supported in the formats as listed below:
- Raster - PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF
- Vector - CDR, PDF, EPS, PS, SVG, SVGZ
- Embroidery - EMB
- Vector-based graphics will have modifiable elements such as text and colors editable on the fly by users.****CDR requires the CorelDRAW app to be enabled. When a CDR file is uploaded it will be automatically converted to SVG format so that it can be modified in the Online Designer.
- Your own previously uploaded design designs: These will appear under the Upload Image button if you have uploaded designs before.
- Instagram: Click on the Instagram button and enter your credentials to access your Instagram pictures.
- Facebook: Click on the Facebook button and enter your credentials to access your Facebook pictures.
- Stock Designs: Third-party designs available for use in DecoNetwork.
- Click Select Design.
Drag and drop
- Drag a design file from your computer into the decoration area of the product in the Designer. The decoration area will be highlighted when the mouse pointer is within its boundaries.
- Release the mouse button to drop the design into the decoration area.
- Tick the I hereby declare I own the rights to print this image checkbox in the popup to verify that you have permission to use the design.
- Click OK. The design will appear inside the decoration area in its bounding box with editable size dimensions, resize and rotate handles and delete control available.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.