To adjust the properties of designs in the Designer:
- Click on the View and organize layers button in the View Toolbar
- Click on the design object you wish to adjust the properties of. The panel will appear on the left side of the Designer.
Configure the design as required:
- Colors: This shows you the colors currently used in the design.
- Resize Proportionally: when this checkbox is ticked, the design will keep its original proportions when you resize it. This option is not available for embroidery, transfer, and rhinestone designs.
- Ungroup: click on the link to ungroup the design into its component elements. This option is only available for vector-based design.
- Adjusting Image/Design Position and Size: Expanding the tab reveals the following controls:
- Position controls: lets you move the selected text within the decoration area using any of the eight directional arrows.
- Size controls: lets you increase/decrease the size of the selected text by clicking on the up/down arrows.
- Rotation controls: lets you turn the selected text around its center axis. You can do this by:
- Specifying a specific angle at which to rotate the text.
- Clicking on the left arrow to rotate the text 5 degrees to the left.
- Clicking on the right arrow to rotate the text 5 degrees to the right.
- Horizontal Centering controls: Horizontally centers the selected text within the decoration area.
- Vertical Centering controls: Vertically centers the selected text within the decoration area.
- Layering controls: lets you change the layer at which the selected text is positioned in relation to other decorations.
Removing uploaded Image/Design background :
Depending on the type of image you have added, you can remove the 'white box/background' around your uploaded image.
Note: Removing white will remove all white from your image. You can in fact use any color for your transparency color. Make sure it's one that is not used in the image itself.
Moving & Scaling Images:
Once you have added artwork to your product, select it by clicking it. Sizing handles will appear at the extremities of the image. It will also appear within the control panel on the right. This panel gives you further control of the image.
Removing and Deleting image or design
To remove an image, simply click your artwork and click the X mark button
Rotating a Design/Image
- Select an object and click the rotation arrows of the Rotate control in the Designs panel.
- Click left or right arrows to rotate your image clockwise or anti-clockwise.
- Alternatively, move the dial with your mouse.