Arrange layers on your design in the Designer Tool
Simply click on the layer you want to arrange, to show contextual menu options for the layer.
Each option in the context menu allows you to carry out certain functions.
- Duplicate - Allows you to create a copy of the selected layer, by copying and pasting the layer on the canvas.
- Arrange - Move layers to the top or bottom of the stack list when there are multiple layers on the product.
- Align - Align layers in relation to their position on the canvas.
- Flip - Flip layers either horizontally or vertically.
- To delete a layer, Click the delete icon on the top left to the layer of the delete button on the contextual menu.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
%s of people found this helpful.